Wondo is a concept for a new kind of sunscreen product experience, following a human-centered approach to skin protection.
Despite the availability of a myriad of skin protection products, skin cancer is still one of the most common cancers among young adults. Wondo is a concept for a sunscreen product including an innovative packaging and retail concept to address common problems surrounding sun protection.
What I did
- Conducted extensive market research to audit existing solutions and identify shortcomings in existing offerings.
- Conducted interviews with people at various outdoor environments about their skin protection habits.
- Interviewed dermatologists about accessible and viable steps to reduce skin damage from sun exposure.
- Created a variety of sketches and quick prototypes to iteratively test ideas to address specific problems.
- Designed concepts for product brand, packaging and retail experience.