Soothee is a concept for a health care service, aimed at providing assistance for people with temporary impairments.
Soothee is an online service targeting individuals with temporary health impairments that seek assistance to stay on top of their busy schedules. The brand identity was designed very bright and colorful in order to communicate the encouragement and mutual support within the community. To facilitate contact between community members, both an online portal and a smartphone app were integrated into the system as integral touchpoints.
The concept was developed as part of a design sprint. Time for the final development of the project was 1.5 weeks, including refined service concept, and the development of brand and personas, as well as identification and design of touchpoints.
What I did
- Conducted desktop research to audit existing solutions and identify shortcomings in existing offerings.
- Researched concepts within the sharing economy and local initiatives.
- Developed a basic service concept including and overview of key touchpoints.
- Designed rudimentary brand elements.
- Created basic mockups for web and mobile apps that formed the central part of the service.